Sunday, February 17, 2008

A lot of Stuff from the last Week!!!

Landon meets Uncle Nate and Aunt Mindy!

Click on the box to activate and scroll over pictures to enlarge...

Sunday 02/17/08.............................................Valentine's Day

Hear is a video of what Landon and Emma were subjected to on Valentine's. (By Popular Demand, I have removed the Video. If you really want too see it (and I know you do), Please use the address below):

I feel bad for them both, especially for having to listen to the crackling voice of the guy in the "Champions" T-Shirt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPv7RbtR4B0


2 comments:

Larry Solano said...

Great Video! Cara looks like she is having a great time! She is a mom now; she can't act that crazy!

aleigh said...

I absolutley LOVE this video. I cant stop laughing. Aaron is so awesome, but he should probably keep his day job. I love the way you were rockin that guitar. Everytime i think about it I cant help but laugh. I miss you guys alot. i cant wait to see you!!!
Gotta get back to work. I LOVE YOU !!!!
your sis,
Aleigh

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers